Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'll play doctor if you play nurse

That should never be anyone's headline.


Also... why do you have a fetish with fugitives? Clearly you have some kind of role playing issue.

"I admire anyone who can jump into cold swimming pools and have the guts to swim themselves warm. It's the best way to start the day, or end it. Plus you're too sexy for clothes if you're a swimmer. FACT. If I made a reality TV show, I would drop 10 people separately in the ocean with nothing and the first person to swim to a rescue boat gets to make out with a Baywatch-style life guard. The rest can be captured by Pirates and taken fugitive. Yes, I do like to take fugitives. "

1 comment:

  1. This guy sounds like a creepy, sexually charged version of Dwight Shrute. Rejected.

    ReplyDelete