Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Funniest Message I've Ever Gotten.

Backstory: I wink at this guy. He winks back. He rejects me. So I sent along an inquisitive email for shits and giggles. These are the two emails I get in response.


Email #1: 

RE: Subject

nothing personal, after i saw ur other pics, u seem a very, very active person, and were this 10 years ago, id be all about it, but i have 2 ruptured discs in my back which are in constant pain...but on the plus side i talked my dr into giving me handicapped parking, which is kinda cool, but yeah i just did the reject because i prob couldnt keep up with you
Email #2: 
what i really meant was...
i would love to be your friend, hanging out occaissionally on my good back days, few and far between that they are, oooh since you love grammar correcting, does that love transfer over to the word game big boggle? But yeah we can be good friends, you just lead too active of a lifestyle for me to keep up with, and if we dated, you would be sick of me within a week or two. but i will drive you crazy if you are punctual, because im bipolar ADHD and am a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts, and i just remembered i had to meet a friend 9 minutes ago 15 minuntes from my house....not very punctual, but gotta run, dont hate me, and dont take the rejection personal, i just didnt want u to look forward to maybe dating me and then be disappointed by what you came across when you met me 
nick

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. What a ridiculous reason to reject someone. I know plenty of people who have been married for years; one who enjoys sitting watching television and the other who runs marathons. Ridiculous. Is online dating about connecting with a human being on an emotional level or having an activity partner? No great loss here. Forward him the information for a good local chiropractor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I've had some pretty comical ones too you might enjoy... check out Mr. Too Many Words

    http://lostinsingledom.blogspot.com/2010/06/dumbing-down-of-dating-world.html

    ReplyDelete