Monday, October 4, 2010

Updates

So I realized we have been bad at blogging.

Update times.

So cocky dude ended up texting me which I thought was kind of weird, and we tentatively scheduled a second date. Then he friend requested me on facebook....everything seemed normal...until one status update.

For those of you who havent heard (and I'm pretty sure we only have one follower...) a kid at Rutgers killed himself recently because his roommate videotaped and broadcasted a sexual encounter on the internet. Super sad. So cocky dudes status update is "I'm not the biggest fan of homosexual lifestyle choices, but I hope that this poor Rutgers kid finds peace and acceptance wherever he is now. It's a shame that in the world today he felt he couldn't talk to anybody."


ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The reason some gay people feel like they're doing something wrong is because of assholes like you. There is no way I am going out with him again. Come on, dude. For some reason it still surprises me when people my age are against gay marriage. Also assholes, pretty sure they dont "choose" to be gay. Get the fuck over it dude.


Also, I just scheduled two dates for Friday. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment