Wednesday, October 13, 2010

White guys...

I've been quite busy lately and I haven't felt much like match.com-ing leaving a few men waiting...3 of those men have waiting varying amounts of time to send an additional message essentially saying, "What, you don't like white guys?" The reality is that I almost exclusively date white guys, but that's beside the point. Why do all these men automatically assume it's their skin color that's the problem as opposed to say their poor grammar or their lack of anything even remotely interesting to say or their butt ugly face? I think I may pose this question to one or two of them. Stay tuned...this could get interesting.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see the response. Many times, I've wanted to write back to guys who lost all chance of dating me with a "public service announcement" type response, asking them if they really thought their email that simply said "Hey baby you're lips are delicious" (direct quote and his poor grammar, not mine) was really going to work. Then guide them into more appropriate, engaging and likely-to-get-a-response introduction tactics. I haven't ventured there yet, but might be encouraged once you blaze that trail!

    ReplyDelete